Between Worlds
Between Worlds
Between Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of the Fae, an organization of mythological, supernatural otherworldly creatures who live hidden among humans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Update : Plots are still a go!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galen
Dark Fae
Dark Fae

Male Posts : 1

Update : Plots are still a go! Empty
PostSubject: Update : Plots are still a go!   Update : Plots are still a go! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:38 am

Just to let you all know, things ares still moving along with the plots and the Ball should be happening soon. It's been a busy few days for a few of us but this week should be a good start to get things back on track. Just a reminder. We're always looking for new plot ideas so feel free to give your input. The Next step should be the Black and White Ball. Most of you should already know about it, those who don't, message me or Delaney and we'll get you situated. A big thanks to all of you who continue to support this RP and I apologized that things may have been slow over the last few days but we'll all be back up and running soon! Thanks for sticking it out.
Back to top Go down
Delaney
Admin
Admin
Delaney

Female Posts : 112

Update : Plots are still a go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update : Plots are still a go!   Update : Plots are still a go! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:24 am

Hey Guys.. I'm back. I had to deal with Thanksgiving, family and other fun wonders. Then I lost my net due to construction.

Anyhow, I should be in bed but I just got connection again, so I'm posting this and saying we'll get things going again.

Hopefully no more things get in my way!
Back to top Go down
https://bwrp.forumotion.com

Update : Plots are still a go!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Between Worlds :: Out of Character :: General OOC-
Jump to: