Between Worlds
Between Worlds
Between Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of the Fae, an organization of mythological, supernatural otherworldly creatures who live hidden among humans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Hey Guys!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delaney
Admin
Admin
Delaney

Female Posts : 112

Hey Guys!        Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys!    Hey Guys!        I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Howdy all - I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for making the RP successful so far! I wasn't sure how well received this idea would be but I'm really glad to see we have core players who are consistent and who not only RP but also get involved with the plot, taking initiative and more! It makes my job as a moderator much more enjoyable, thus giving me time to focus on the major plots and keeping story-lines going.

I do hope you are all enjoying this and remember, at any time - any suggestions, ideas or crits, FEEL free to express them to me. My goal is to make this one of the best RP's on tK and I can only do that with you!

Thanks again Smile

Del
Back to top Go down
https://bwrp.forumotion.com
Vran
Dark Fae
Dark Fae
Vran

Male Posts : 4

Hey Guys!        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!    Hey Guys!        I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:35 pm

I think this RP is fantastic, and I'm really impressed with the fact that it's still going strong, even after more than a week, which while a long time in politics is practically eternity in Keep RP terms. There's some really good RPers and nice people OOC involved in BW, it renews my faith that there are actually good RPs and RPers around, and that given the right setting, also have that jolly old characteristic of stick-to-it-ive-ness. X-D My only grumble is that I wish the action happened a bit earlier in the day. Curse my time zone! I'd love to be a lot more involved in the plot and so on, but given the likelihood of me being awake at the right times, I will continue to stay as an ancillary. Yep, that seems quite appropriate for a raven, watching from the sidelines, until the battle ends and I feast on the corpses.
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Between Worlds :: Out of Character :: General OOC-
Jump to: